Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What I've learn about dynos

If you follow me on Instagram or you read my previous post, Snap out of it!, you know this week I have been working on dynamic movements. Here are a few things I have learned this week regarding dynos.


Dynamic movements are tough because when done right, they are controlled. I have to admit I was terrified when facing my selected dyno route this week. The scariest part for me is the fall. Anticipating a horrible fall for when I don't catch the hold.

After jumping a few times and realizing I could control my fall - I was able to focus more on my form and body movements. I am happy to blog that on my second day working on my dyno route I hit it, solid. Now, I'll be spending my next visit repeating the route :) Keep practicing until it flows smooth.

What techniques do you use when performing a dyno on a route?

Do you have any special training tips?

Come follow my adventures on Instagram and feel free to contact me anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment